DC-based, full time - Performance Management System Specialist
Performance Management System Specialist
USAID Bureau for Global Health
Professional and Organizational Development Project
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. We provide a full range of innovative management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies.
The Bureau for Global Health (GH) provides worldwide leadership and technical expertise in the areas of child survival, mental health, nutrition, HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases, population, and reproductive health. The Global Health Office of Professional Development and Management Support (GH/PDMS) seeks to strengthen USAID health sector staff capacity to lead and manage health programs by providing resources, sharing knowledge, building capacity, managing performance, and maximizing learning opportunities.
Social Impact is seeking a senior level Performance Management Systems Specialist to assist and advise in the creation and dissemination of an effective staff performance management system applicable to all GH staff for the three-year USAID Bureau for Global Health Professional and Organizational Development Project.
- At least eight years of experience providing assistance methods to ensure performance management systems are comprehensive, effective, and supportive of staff development, such as reviewing current systems and determining needs; employing conceptual approaches; and utilizing effective tools and techniques.
- Have experience in cost-effective approaches and best practices in the field of performance management especially for the unique needs of health sector strongly preferred.
- Have experience proving training in areas such as mentoring, coaching, on-boarding new new-hire staff, developing annual work plans and individual development plans, feedback skills, and supervisory skills.
- Have experience preparing and conducting New Performance Management Courses.
- Must be physically located in Washington, DC, or willing to relocate.
- Must be available full time.
Please submit an updated resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" or by following this link: http://socialimpact.devhire.devex.com/jobs/325424. Only finalists will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.